What is Integrative Esthetics?
An approach to skincare that puts the client in the center and addresses
skin problems at its core, taking into consideration a wide range of physical, emotional,
mental, social, spiritual, and environmental influences that affect a person’s health and
therefore can be presented as problems on the face.
The principles of Integrative Esthetics:
– A partnership between the client and esthetician in the skin healing process
– Appropriate use of conventional and alternative methods to facilitate
the skin’s innate restorative and anti-aging response
– Consideration of all factors that influence health and wellness,
including mind, spirit as well as body.
– Use of natural, effective, less-invasive interventions whenever possible.
Exceptional results achieved by Principal Integration of 4 Concepts:
– Professional skin care treatments and home regimen
– Lifestyle: diet and exercise tips as well as stress level and more
– Mind-body connection: unique Skin affirmation – during treatments and at home.
– Energy work during treatments to enhance results.